The Express Checkout section #
Fluid Checkout PRO will display a new section for fast checkout buttons when payment gateways support one or more of the Express Checkout payment methods.
The express checkout payment methods usually include:
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Browser Payment Request
- … and others
Supported payment gateways and plugins #
The Express Checkout section is a feature of Fluid Checkout PRO.
Currently, the it is only supported when using the plugins:
- WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway – By WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Amazon Pay – by WooCommerce
- Payment Plugins for PayPal WooCommerce
How to enable Google Pay and Apple Pay and the Express Checkout feature #
You’ll need to enable the Google Pay and Apple Pay methods in the payment gateway settings, and the Express Checkout feature needs to be enabled on Fluid Checkout settings.
1. Go to WP Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
2. Click the “Stripe – Credit Card (Stripe)” link on the payment gateways list to open the Stripe settings.
3. On the Stripe settings, mark the option “Payment Request Buttons > Enable Payment Request Buttons. (Apple Pay/Google Pay)”.
Please note that Google Pay and Apple Pay options need to be enabled on your Stripe Dashboard settings for the Express Checkout feature to work on your website.
4. Go to WP Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Fluid Checkout.
5. Check the option “Express checkout > Enable the express checkout section at checkout”.