The following Terms and Conditions apply to all premium WordPress plugins sold by Fluidweb OÜ through this website https://fluidcheckout.com.
Purchasing a plugin from Fluidweb OÜ gives you a non-exclusive limited license to use the plugin, get plugin updates and access support, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The software for all of our plugins is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 or later.
Plugin license key
In addition to the software license, you will receive a non-transferable plugin license key.
For annual licenses, plugin license keys are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. They must be renewed each year in order to remain valid. Prior to the expiry of the plugin license, we will contact you with details on how to renew.
For free trial licenses, the plugin license key will initially be valid for 14 days free of charge. If payment is made after 14 days then it will convert into an annual license which will be valid for 1 year from the end of the free trial.
For lifetime licenses, plugin license keys are valid forever and never need to be renewed.
You need a valid, active license key in order to access updates and support for the plugin.
You may not share, sell or give away access to your license key. License keys are only transferrable by contacting us to request the transfer to a new owner.
We reserve the right to revoke any license keys that have not been used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
When you purchase a plugin on a yearly plan (which includes all free trials), an annual subscription will automatically be created using your chosen payment method. If your subscription remains active then the plugin license key will automatically be renewed each year so that you can continue accessing updates and support with no break in service. You will automatically be billed using your original payment method when the license renews each year.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, either via your payment provider (e.g. by logging into your PayPal account and canceling the recurring payment profile), from your account, or by contacting Fluidweb OÜ direct.
For annual licenses, if you cancel your subscription before your license key expires then you will continue receiving updates and support until it expires at the end of the 1-year period.
After your annual license key expires, you can continue using the plugin but will not be able to receive updates or support. There are no guarantees that the plugin will continue working with future versions of WordPress or other plugins such as WooCommerce.
If your annual license key expires then you can re-purchase the plugin at any time. This will resume your access to updates and support under a new license key.
For free trials, if you cancel your subscription before the free trial ends then you can continue using the plugin and receiving updates and support until the end of the free trial; after which the plugin will stop working on your site. To reactivate it and continue using the plugin, you must purchase a paid plan and get a new license key.
When you purchase a lifetime license, it will remain valid indefinitely and there is no expiration date. You are not required to renew the plugin in order to continue receiving access to support and updates.
You will have access to all future updates that are released for the plugin. You will also receive access to support in using the plugin for as long as it is owned by Fluidweb OÜ.
If you buy a bundle consisting of more than one Fluidweb OÜ plugin, then the sales page will state what is included in the bundle.
The bundle will state how many sites you can activate your license key on. This refers to the number of sites, and not the number of plugins that you can install. For example, if your bundle covers 5 sites and includes 10 plugins then you can install all 10 plugins on 5 sites. You cannot install 2 plugins on 10 different sites.
If specified on the sales page, then your bundle may include access to future plugins which Fluidweb OÜ releases while you have an active subscription.
If the license key for your bundle expires, you can continue using the plugins that you have already downloaded and installed, but will not be able to download further plugins or receive updates or support. There are no guarantees that the plugins will continue working with future versions of WordPress or other plugins such as WooCommerce.
On receipt of successful payment, you will be able to access the plugin files and license key directly from the order confirmation page. You will also receive an email with this information. You will be able to access the plugin files and license key from your account for as long as you hold a valid license key for the plugin.
If your license key expires or is otherwise revoked or refunded, then download access will be discontinued until the license key is renewed.
Automatic plugin updates
Automatic updates are available for as long as you hold a valid and active license key for the plugin. Updates will be made available to you from the WordPress dashboard on your website.
You can also download the latest version of the plugin from your Account page. Older versions are available from Fluidweb OÜ on request.
Our plugins are guaranteed to function correctly on a new installation of WordPress using a default WordPress theme. We do not guarantee they will function with third-party plugins, themes or with all web browsers or hosts. If you have any compatibility issues with one of our plugins then we will support you as best as we can, according to our support policy (below).
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied (as per GPL v3). We will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use our plugins. This includes but is limited to indirect, direct, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses, including data loss.
When you buy a plugin from Fluidweb OÜ, you are entitled to receive support for as long as you have a valid and active license key.
The plugin support includes:
- Help with any issues specifically relating to the plugin you have purchased from us.
- Any issues relating to using a Fluidweb OÜ plugin with third party plugins that we officially integrate with.
- Minor CSS tweaks to fix styling issues related to using of our plugin with your theme or a plugin that we officially integrate with.
- Advice on how to use our plugins in creative ways (without customization) to achieve different business objectives. This can include advice on how to combine our plugins with third party plugins to add functionality.
- Advice on how to get the most out of our plugins.
- Supporting up to two people at your organization for each license key, regardless of the number of sites that the plugins are used on. For example, we are happy to provide support to the store owner and their web developer, in which case the owner of the license might be requested to confirm the contact information of the second person prior to requesting support.
It does not include:
- Deactivating themes and plugins to investigate possible conflicts/bugs – instead, we will advise you of how to do this.
- CSS changes to improve the appearance of the plugins with your theme.
- Complex or time-consuming CSS changes to fix styling issues with your theme or a plugin that we officially integrate with.
- Customizing the plugin beyond its intended use.
- Support with older versions of WordPress, WooCommerce and our plugin – we test with older versions down to the version listed on the plugin sales pages. However, if you discover a problem with older versions, then we will require you to update to the latest version before we will provide support.
- Supporting more than two people under a single license key. If additional people require support then you should purchase multiple license keys.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best possible support for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any support query will be resolved in a way that you are completely satisfied with, or within a specific timescale. If you discover an issue within 30 days of buying the plugin and we cannot resolve your problem, then you are entitled to a full refund under our 30 days money-back guarantee.
Third party plugins
We only guarantee compatibility with third-party plugins in the following circumstances:
- WooCommerce (for our WooCommerce-related plugins only).
- Themes and plugins listed in the ‘Additional information’ section of each product page.
- For themes and plugins listed in the other sections of the compatibility pages, we do not guarantee compatibility but have tested with them and believe they work together; or the author of the other plugin has guaranteed compatibility and will provide the support.
We aim to respond to all support requests within adequate timescales. Our official support hours are 11am-7pm UTC, Monday to Friday – excluding bank holidays and other official holidays. The timescales listed below refer to these working hours.
Support requests are prioritized based on the type of license:
- Priority Support is reserved for customers with an active multi-site license. Customers purchasing these licenses will receive an email with access to a priority support request form. Support will only be prioritized for requests received via this form. We respond to new priority support requests within 24 hours, and follow-up requests within 24 hours.
- Standard Support is provided to customers with an active 1-site license. We respond to standard support requests within 2 working days, and follow-up requests within 2 working days.
While we do not guarantee that we will resolve the request in these time periods, we will acknowledge it and communicate with the customer as appropriate to help resolve the issue.
Fluidweb OÜ reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade the price or terms of a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent.
If you have an active subscription then the plugin will be renewed at the price you originally paid for, regardless of price changes and the price practiced for new customers. If you have canceled your subscription, then you must renew the license key at the current purchase price.
All plugins sold on this website are the property of Fluidweb OÜ. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our plugins.
Website & plugin content
All content on this website and throughout the plugin is the property of Fluidweb OÜ. This includes images, videos, documentation and other information. It may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
Storage of personal information
When you purchase a plugin from Fluidweb OÜ, we will store the following information relating to your purchase:
- Email address
- Billing address
- VAT number (if applicable)
- To ensure EU VAT compliance, we use your IP address to determine your country
You may contact us at any point to request that this information is deleted.
We do not have access to your payment information at any point. Payment is taken securely via either PayPal or Stripe, and your payment data is treated securely according to their respective privacy policies.
As well as emails relating directly to your purchase, Fluidweb OÜ may occasionally send you emails relating to the plugins you have purchased from us. For example, we will email you to notify of important new features that may benefit your website. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty, although this means that you may miss important new information about the plugins.
We will never sell or release your email address to any third-party vendors.
By purchasing a plugin from Fluidweb OÜ, you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses shall remain binding.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason, without prior notice or consent. You can visit this page at any time to view the current version.