When you buy a plugin from Fluid Checkout, you are entitled to receive support for as long as you have a valid and active license key.
Please login to access the Customer Support Portal, or create an account if you are not registered yet.
Scope of support
The plugin support includes:
- Help with any issues specifically relating to the plugin you have purchased from us.
- Any issues relating to using our plugins with third party plugins that we officially integrate with.
- Advice on how to use our plugins in creative ways (without customization) to achieve different business objectives.
- Advice on how to get the most out of our plugins.
The plugin support does not include:
- Customizing the plugin beyond its intended use.
- Accessing your website admin area to investigate issues or make changes on your behalf.
- Deactivating themes and plugins to investigate possible conflicts/bugs – instead, we will advise you on how to do this.
- Make CSS changes to improve the appearance of our plugins on your website.
- Support with older versions of WordPress, WooCommerce and our plugins – we test with older versions down to the version listed on the plugin sales pages. However, if you discover a problem with older versions, then we will require you to update to the latest version before we will provide support.