Last updated: April 20th, 2023
At Fluid Checkout, we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. According to this refund policy, we offer a full refund within 30 days of your initial date of purchase provided that:
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you found a bug or incompatibility with another plugin or theme, contact us and we’ll add compatibility for it as soon as possible.
- If after you attempted to resolve issues with our support staff and feel the product you purchased do not fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Refund requests are to be sent via a support ticket to our support page.
In order to receive a quick answer, please let us know that you would like a refund, with a clear explanation of why you are not happy with your purchase. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve.
No refunds are provided after 30 days of your date of purchase.
No refunds are provided for license subscription renewals (both single plugins or bundle subscriptions). You can disable the automatic renewal anytime, as late as the day before the renewal is due, from your reserved area in My Account > Subscriptions.
No second refunds are provided if you have already received a refund for the same plugin once before.
No refunds are provided for more than 2 different plugins. A maximum of 2 plugins in your purchase history on Fluid Checkout can be refunded.
We reserve the right to refuse the refund request for any reason. Including, but not limited to:
- Requests without an explanation of why you are not happy with your purchase;
- Requests from an a different email account with the same domain (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) that a refund was previously approved and processed for. This might or might not apply to email providers open to the public (such as gmail.com, hotmail.com and other domains);
Payment of refunds
After our team has reviewed your refund request, the payment will be processed and refunded to your credit card or original method of payment. This generally takes 7-21 working days since your request has been approved.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If your refund has been approved and you have not received a refund yet:
- First please check your bank account again;
- Then, contact your credit card company or original method of payment.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us.