All notable changes to this project are documented on this page. The latest changes are on the top of each section.
Find more information about the changelog format and semantic version numbers.
Google Address Autocomplete – complete changelog #
= 1.1.16 – 2022-11-21 =
- Bump tested up to WordPress 6.1.1 and WooCommerce 7.1.0
- Added: Compatibility with the WooCommerce HPOS (High Performance Order Storage).
- Improved: Changed labels and clarified descriptions of some plugin settings.
- Fixed: Brasil API feature conditionals depending on the Google Address Autocomplete feature to be enabled. Now you won’t need to enter a Google API key to use only the Brasil API autocomplete feature.
= 1.1.15 – 2022-10-28 =
- Bump tested up to WordPress 6.0.3 and WooCommerce 7.0.0
- Improved: Only add extra field components and separators when they return a value from the Google Places API.
- Improved: Add mapping for sublocality components from the Google Places API.
- Improved: Better performance while loading plugin and theme compatibility classes on websites with a big database. Replaced use of options (from database) with filter hooks.
= 1.1.14 – 2022-07-12 =
- Bump tested versions to WP 6.0 and WC 6.6.1.
- Fixed: Autofill “County” field for addresses in the UK.
= 1.1.13 – 2022-06-09 =
- Added: New feature to replace the address field placeholder text.
- Improved: Add default Google Address Autocomplete locale component settings to the JS settings from PHP to allow for easier customizations.
= 1.1.12 – 2022-05-24 =
- Improved: Do not load scripts on the Order Received page.
= 1.1.11 – 2022-05-17 =
- Added: New JS option
defaultLocalefor Google Address Autocomplete to set the default country for when Google Places API does not return the country value.
- Improved: Show admin notices for required plugins when Fluid Checkout is not activated.
- Improved: Detect if WooCommerce is already installed and show an activation link on the required plugin notice.
= 1.1.10 – 2022-05-12 =
- Bump tested versions to WP 5.9.3 and WC 6.4.1.
- Added: New hook
fc_gaa_google_places_api_languageto let developers change the language used by the Google Places API.
- Added: New hook
fc_gaa_settings_script_localization_handleto let developers change the script handle to attach the plugin JS settings object when the
woocommercescript is not available.
- Added: New hook
fc_gaa_google_places_api_url_parametersto let developers change the parameters for the Google Maps API URL.
- Added: New hook
fc_gaa_google_places_api_script_dependenciesto let developers change the enqueue dependencies for the Google Maps API script.
- Added: Compatibility with plugin Shipmondo.
- Improved: Try to prevent enqueuing duplicate Google Maps API scripts.
- Improved: Change enqueue hook priority to
100for better compatibility with plugins, previously value was
- Improved: Change the way
changeevent for select2 fields is triggered to avoid JS errors if the
select2function is not completely loaded.
- Improved: Use original value for mapped fields when a mapped value is not available.
- Improved: Do not validate allowed countries when country field is hidden, ie. when selling or shipping to only one country.
= 1.1.9 – 2022-05-09 =
- Fixed: JS error preventing address fields from being completed when State field is missing.
= 1.1.8 – 2022-04-12 =
- Improved: Change the way checkout fields arguments are changed to follow Fluid Checkout standards.
= 1.1.7 – 2022-02-24 =
- Fixed: JS error preventing the address suggestings from working when the country field is missing in one or more field groups.
= 1.1.6 – 2022-02-15 =
- Fixed: JS error while trying to set a value for the State field when the field value was not returned by the Google Places API.
= 1.1.5 – 2022-02-07 =
- Bump tested versions to WP 5.9 and WC 6.1.
- Improved: Support for province/region and neighborhood field in Turkey.
= 1.1.4 – 2022-02-01 =
- Improved: Support for addresses with sub-premise and regions in Australia.
= 1.1.3 – 2022-01-19 =
- Improved: Support for addresses with sub-premise and regions in New Zealand.
= 1.1.2 – 2021-12-20 =
- Bump minimum required version to PHP 7.4.
- Added: Use fallback values from Google Maps API when original field data is missing.
- Improved: Trigger checkout update event after address fields are autocompleted for Google Maps API and Brasil API.
- Improved: Added support and license key activation links on the plugins list.
- Improved: Show success message when a license key is activated successfully.
- Fixed: Fix missing city value for some locations. For instance, all addresses in “Brooklyn – NY”.
= 1.1.1 – 2021-11-05 =
- Removed: License verification preventing plugin settings from appearing after saving license key.
= 1.1.0 – 2021-11-01 =
- Added: New feature to allow the use of the Brasil API to autofill address from CEP/Postcode field.
- Improved: License key validation messages.
= 1.0.1 – 2021-09-25 =
- Added: New option to choose the types of search results to return from the Google Places API search. Allows enabling search by zip code. Defaults to “Precise addresses”.
- Added: New option to enable “Debug mode”. When enabled, the selected “Place” details will be logged to the browser console.
- Added: Compatibility with the plugin “Brazilian Market on WooCommerce – by Claudio Sanches”.
- Fixed: Target only real form fields when looking for fields to fill, instead of looking only for the element
= 1.0.0 – 2021-09-20 =
- First public release.